Effective June 2021
At Accounting Group of Western New York, CPA, PC the health and safety of our office staff and clients is our top priority. We have updated our in-office policy to adopt the most current CDC Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People as recommended by New York State.
- If you are fully vaccinated, we no longer require that you wear a mask in the office.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask and social distance wherever possible in the office.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 716-674-9200 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective March 2020
At Accounting Group of Western New York, CPA, PC the health and safety of our office staff and clients is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Based on NYS Executive Order 202.6, accounting is considered an essential service and our office will be open with limited in office staff and other staff working remotely from their homes.
Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently open. However, we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at 716-674-9200 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
To accommodate any concerns our clients and staff may have, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 716-674-9200 or email us email@example.com.